Halloween is much better when you have kids! We decided to dress Aspyn as a pumpkin because Josh has always called her pumpkin. So, here she is in her costume, it's a little big but we thought it looked really cute.

Here she is by the pumpkin that we carved, we tried to have it look like the face on her costume. She is also holding her treat pumpkin. But she would rather eat it then smile for the camera.

Here she is by the pumpkin again. She has a really funny face because we turned out all the lights and lit the pumpkin and then took the picture. I don't think she was quite sure what we were up to.

And here she is treat-or-tricking for the first time ever. We only went to two of our neighbors that we are good friends with because let's be honest, Aspyn's not going to eat the candy and Josh and I really don't need that much. Plus for the third Halloween that we have lived up here we have had no trick-or-treaters so we are left with all the candy for ourselves.

Happy Halloween Everyone!!
5 comments:
Who's that cute baby?! :) It's true, though: Halloween's much better when you've got kids to dress up. Glad you had fun!
Love the pumpkin costume! We didn't get any trick-or-treaters either, but we didn't buy any candy since we figured we could just give out what we got at our trunk-or-treat. I guess we're still stuck with it! If only Sarah ate candy...
love the costume! your little aspyn just gets cuter every day!
The costume is really cute. I love to see what people come up with. Aspyn definitely has a pumpkin theme about her.
I love Aspyn's surprised face. My favorite picture of her I think!
Post a Comment