Last Saturday we went to Carnegie Lake. It was very pretty and we (meaning me) took a lot of pictures so I thought I would just put them in a slide show for you to see. Somethings about it are the fact that you never see any ducks in New Jersey, only geese (and they are really loud geese), this is the trail that Josh takes when he rides his bike to school, very pretty ride, and Aspyn spent most of time throwing rocks and sticks into the water and riding daddy like a horse (she is also on a skirt kick and we have a hard time getting her to wear pants these days). So, here are the pictures, enjoy the beauty of New Jersey!





2 comments:
Wow, that looks really pretty! And congrats on being pregnant!!
Beautiful! weird that there aren't any ducks! I've been dying to get out and see some of the scenery around here, but the weather has been bad for the last few weekends :(
Post a Comment