Friday, March 5, 2010

36 Weeks and more!

I am 36 weeks now and we are just counting down the days until our little girl decides to make her arrival. I'm good with anytime now!! Here is my belly shot at 36 weeks.
This was also the night before I went in for an external inversion. We found out that she was breech and so my doctor wanted to try and turn her. Yes, it it as much fun as it sounds. Luckily he was able to turn her and now we are just hoping that she stays head down!! The only good part of it is that I got to have another ultrasound and take a good look at what she looks like now.
This isn't the best because it is a picture of the picture but here you can see her face. It's amazing how much detail the ultrasound tech was able to get. Aspyn was so excited to see pictures of her baby sister. And we are pretty sure that she is going to come out with the Walker nose just like Aspyn!

In other news, I just downloaded some pictures from the camera and thought that I would post some of them. Since we watched the Olympics all the time for the last couple of weeks Aspyn got really into it. One night she set up a little game of hockey between Daddy and her.
She was the one that set up the blanket for the playing surface and got the "sticks" (which consisted of her brush for her and her baby's spoon for Daddy) She had a blast hitting her ball back and forth and getting goals!

A couple of weeks ago I was using one of Josh's sweaters to stay warm (because none of mine really fit anymore). Aspyn decided that she wanted a turn wearing Daddy's clothes too so she put it on by herself and then Daddy helped her get the right look.
She looks like quite the gangster.

So in an effort to try and do something more with Aspyn's hair now that it's getting a little longer. We bought some Velcro curlers and Aspyn was so excited to try them out.
Here she is with them in. Her face doesn't show it but she really wasn't excited.
Here is the back view of it. Unfortunately her hair is so fine that the curls were gone before sacrament meeting was even over. Maybe someday it will work.

3 comments:

Heather Layton said...

good luck waiting it out! at least you don't have to do the monitoring this time like before, that has to make it a little easier! I can't wait to see her and get the name and details.

Sylvia said...

I am so glad that your version worked!! Not only is it painful but when they tried to do one with Sabrinna it didn't work and it put me into labor. Emergency c-section!!! Not what I was planning on. Oh well, what a blessing got you. I hope that everything goes well with your delivery!

Amber said...

I can't believe how close you are!! I'm excited to see pics of this cute little girl :) Glad they were able to turn her too!

Counter

Stat Counter