We went to the beach last month and I am finally getting around to blogging about it. We had a lot of fun, Aspyn especially, but decided we probably won't go again this year. Too much work when you have a baby with you. But since we will be here for another 4 years and the beach is only about 45 minutes away I am sure we will have plenty of other times to go. Here are a few pictures that we took that day.



2 comments:
Fun! We also love having a beach 45 minutes from us. We went quite a few times this summer. The last two times we went I was big bellied (prego) in a swim suit.
Next year Sterling will be deployed the whole summer. And so I don't know if we'll go to the beach without him.
Don't you love being able to put Aspyn's hair in a ponytail?! She's is so cute!
What beach did you go to? The only Jersey beach I've been to is Ocean City. It was a good one, for sure. I've yet to venture to any Long Island beaches (besides Coney Island, which really shouldn't count for much), mostly because it IS a lot of work to take a baby to the beach! Babies and sand are not a mix I like to deal with. :)
Post a Comment