Thursday, September 16, 2010

Big Sister

Aspyn is such a great big sister. She is always wanting to hold Anya and play with her. It makes it nice for me when I need to get stuff done. Here are a few pictures that I found on our camera in the last little bit.
Aspyn sharing her sunglasses. Sometimes we wonder how much Anya likes what Aspyn does to her until we see this...
the biggest smiles ever on Anya. She loves all the attention that Aspyn gives her, even if you think she shouldn't like what is happening to her sometimes!
I put Anya down on the floor one Sunday while Josh and I were getting dinner put together and Aspyn decided to share her pillow and blanket (and for those of you who know how much Aspyn loves her blanket you know that is a big deal)! Aspyn even moved her all by herself (luckily Anya was still in one piece)!

Counter

Stat Counter