Tuesday, December 18, 2007

7 Months!!

Aspyn is now 7 Months old!! It is hard to believe that in just 5 months she will be one. At this time last year we had just found out that we were having a little girl, now she is so big and doing so much. This month she learned how to climb up and walk along the furniture, she loves to feed herself finger foods, she learned how to wave but she does it backwards and only when she feels like it, and she learned how to give kisses. I love watching her grow and learn all these new things. Here are a few pictures that I took of her at 7 months (she kept cheesen' it for the pictures so I got a lot of good ones).

2 comments:

Bonnie Parks said...

How fun! I know what you mean about time passing quickly. It was right after Christmas last year that we found out I was pregnant. How different to have a baby that is almost 4 months old!

Jessica said...

Your blog is very cute--could you email me and tell me how you made your template look so great?

Counter

Stat Counter