So Aspyn discovered that she could do something new this week. She thinks that it is way cool and even though she sometimes gets hurt doing it that doesn't stop her at all. She can now get into a lot more trouble then she used to and I am finding that I am having to watch her a lot closer now. So, here are a few pictures of her doing her new trick...climbing up on anything she can reach!
(and if you couldn't tell, she loves to smile for the camera. Once she sees
it you can't get her to look away).
it you can't get her to look away).


3 comments:
There is nothing that stops your heart cold like the sight of a falling toddler. On the other hand, all those bad memories seem to go away as soon as that toddler does something new and impressive. Ah, the risks and joys of having kids.
We get to see you so soon! I don't know if Elliot got around to telling you (I tell him to every day) but we are going to have a lunch at my house on December 22 at 12:00 with Jon and Emily and Jeremy and Chelle. We'd love for you to come!! (This is our attempt to get the 4 boys together again!)
I love your new header banner picture thing. :D
Post a Comment