Friday, February 22, 2008

9 Months!

Okay, so Aspyn has been 9 months for a week and a half now but I have been putting this post off until we went to the doctor and got her measured. So, here is how she is doing. Weight:17 lbs. 1 oz.-25% (this is up from the 15%). Height:27 1/2 inches-65% (this is up from the 50%). Head- 17 1/2 inches-75%. The first thing the doctor said when he came in was that she was so tall that it made her look skinnier than she was. We were pretty impressed that we would have a child that would be considered tall, looks like she got her mom's long legs and her dad's long body. Here are some of her new tricks: clapping her hands, dancing to music, waving, and standing up by herself. I tried to get a picture of her standing but she kept diving for the camera so I couldn't get a good one. Here are some new pictures of her.

3 comments:

Emily said...

What are the odds you two would have a tall child? Amazing! She's so cute! I wish she could come over and play with Ben and Sarah.

Unknown said...

She is adorable! I can't believe she is already standing at nine months!!! My baby just got crawling down at 10 months. She is now standing holding on to things but she's almost a year so it's about time. :-)

Jessica said...

Actually I'm going to Idaho but Elliot isn't so be sure to give him a call if you come down!

Counter

Stat Counter