Saturday, February 9, 2008

Playing in the Snow!!

Today was actually warm enough up here that we could go outside and play in the snow. This was the first time that we have taken Aspyn out to play in the snow, she wasn't quite sure about it either. She didn't want to touch it and she really did not want to be out in it. We decided to build a snowman and by the time we were done she was so cranky (probably because she is teething) but she did smile for a few pictures with the snowman. So, here are some pictures from our adventure this afternoon.Daddy and Aspyn in the snow!
Aspyn walking through the snow.
Thinking about maybe touching it.
Daddy and Aspyn by our snowman.

Sitting on the Snowman's head!
Mommy and Aspyn with the snowman.

Trying to let the Snowman hold the baby!
Cuddling with Daddy and watching Duck Tales
after playing in the snow. In the last few weeks Aspyn
has become rather attached to her Winnie the Pooh
Blankie. It's really cute to see her cuddle up with it and it
has helped when she is cranky because of her teeth.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

cute pics in the snow! I love her coverall/poncho thing. Your little family is darling.

Emily said...

I love your snowman! I wish it was warm enough to make one here.

Lindsay said...

Cute pictures!!! Good luck with the teething thing--no fun at all.

The Dunn Family said...

Hey Janette. Cecilee made fun of my snowman and said yours is much bigger. I still like our snowman best- mainly because it meant that I only had to spend 5 minutes in the snow! Your blog is cute and Aspyn looks like a happy little baby. Fun times. Love ya

Counter

Stat Counter