Monday, March 24, 2008

1st Easter!!

We tried to get pictures of Aspyn in her Easter dress but she has decided that she doesn't want her picture taken anymore, she just wants to play with the camera. So she didn't want to sit still and this was the best we got.Aspyn in her Easter Dress,
as you can see she is not happy at all.
Aspyn and Mommy together in their new clothes.
Aspyn and Daddy in their new clothes
(okay, just a tie for Daddy).
I took this last night, Aspyn was memorized by a
commercial (I think it was because of the music) but I thought
she looked cute so I had to add it.
And this is after that picture, Aspyn trying to get the camera.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Your skirt is so dang cute!!

Emily said...

Aspyn is so adorable! I love the dress.

Counter

Stat Counter