Tuesday, June 17, 2008

One Year Pictures!!

We took Aspyn and got her One Year pictures done last week. Unfortunately she didn't take a very good nap that day and so she really didn't want to be there and she really didn't want to sit or stand still very long. So we didn't get all that many but here are the ones we did get of her. Enjoy!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute. I loved the one with her tongue out. I can't believe she is only a year. I guess since she started walking so early, compared to Peyton, I've always thought she was older.

Jon said...

Well done with the pictures. A happy family you are.

Emily said...

Your hair looks really cute Nettie! I love the pictures.

Heather Layton said...

Janette, you are looking fabulous! We are going to get some family photos done in the next week or two and once we actually get out camera cables out of storage than I'll put some pics on line.

Allie said...

Such a cute family... all of your pictures are darling! Hey, Josh, did you get my email about the PHS blog? We'd love to have your link on there! :) www.provohigh2001.blogspot.com

Camille said...

Those are great pics! Aspyn is sooo cute, I just love watching her at church! Cute family!

Counter

Stat Counter