We had such a fun 4th of July weekend, which for us went from July 2nd to July 5th. We did so much and had a lot of fun so there are lots of pictures.
Wednesday Josh unexpectedly got this day off so we were able to leave earlier than we had planned so we decided to do something that we have been wanting to do ever since we moved up here to Logan, go to Hill Air Force Museum. It was really cool and we are so glad we finally had time to go.
Thursday We went to see the Hot Air Balloons, but we got there a little late and so they were already up in the air. But Aspyn still loved looking at them (balloons are one of her favorite things). Then we went to Discovery Park for the annual Wilde Family Water Fight. Aspyn and I stayed on the swings for the most part and then she had fun with some water guns and played on the playground.
Friday This was a big day for us. Josh and I ran the 5K but we don't have any pictures because they are on his Aunt's camera so we will get those later. Then we went home and got Aspyn and went to the parade. She loved the parade, especially the marching bands. She would stand up and dance and clap, then she would try to follow them. She was pretty cute. Then there was a bar-be-que and that night we did fireworks. I thought that the loud noises would scare Aspyn (because other noises scare her) but she loved every single minute of it. She would get so excited when they would light some and clap when they finished and then she would cry until the would get some more lite. I wish I would have gotten it on camera.
Saturday We had a bar-be-que with my family, went swimming, and played the Wii. But unfortunately we complete forgot to take any pictures of all our fun this day. That was our fun 4th of July!!


3 comments:
so fun, so cute! I'm glad to here the thumb thing can be a passing phase. I just put him down for a nap and the first thing, thumb went in. So I was worrying about it just when I opened my blog. I guess we'll just have to see what happens. Will you give my blog address to Wanda? I don't know where I put her e-mail address to tell her myself. Thanks! Oh and when are you coming to visit? :)
What great pictures! We wish we could have been there to hang out with you guys over the fourth. Maybe next year, right?
What a fun weekend! I am sure it was nice to come and see family. Aspyn is so cute!
Post a Comment