For fall break we went down to Utah County and had lots of fun. We spent time with Josh's family who all came into town and we took family pictures. Then Tiffany brought all her fun props and backgrounds and took lots of fun pictures that I will post as soon as I get them. Then while Josh was hunting with his dad and brothers I took Aspyn down to see my sister Jerilee and all her animals. She was in heaven there and I am pretty sure she would be totally fine if I had left her there. So here are some pictures of all the fun we had.

There was only one baby swing and so they had to share but they really didn't mind at all.

They had so much fun together.

Feeding the ducks. It was Aspyn's first time and she didn't quite get it, she kept eating the bread instead of throwing it to the ducks. Kind of a hard concept to get I guess.

I'm not sure who was more willing to pose for this picture but my guess is Aspyn.

She really likes to pick up rocks and sticks but unfortunately it wasn't rocks or sticks on the ground here.

Petting the horses, a dream come true.

She has the best face in this picture. She loved this dog and chased him everywhere.

She really wanted to go and pet this cow but it didn't really like Aspyn and she was drinking so I figured it probably wasn't a good idea to sneak up on her. Aspyn didn't like me taking her away.

None of the cows really liked her and kept mooing at her to get away but Aspyn just loved it all the more when they mooed.

Her first experience on a tramp and she wasn't too sure about it.

Here is the dog and cat which kept trying to hide from Aspyn.

By the end she loved the tramp and kept wanting to get on.
No comments:
Post a Comment