So, when Josh was doing homework last night Aspyn and I (okay, it was mainly me) decided to experiment with her hair and it didn't turn out too bad.

Here is the back view (it was actually really hard to get her to turn for me). It actually is really cute and make her look so much older!

Here is the side view and here you can see where she doesn't have much hair. That would be on the sides and the front. But it still works so I think that we will keep doing it.
4 comments:
yay hair. She looks so cute. How fun to do pig tails. Ah the joys of having a girl.
Hooray!!! Congrats on the first pigtails Aspyn! I love doing Sarah's hair. My one advice is this: Do it every day no matter what, so she gets used to the idea and eventually she will sit still for longer periods of time. Then you can do even more fun things with it!
This last weekend was a ton of fun. I already miss you guys!
What cute hair. She looks adorable. I remember how exited I was when I could finally put little pigtails in Gillian's hair at around 2. Now at three, it is much, much longer, but pigtails are never as cute as they are when they are teeny like that. (By the way, this is Buffy, Josh's cousin).
Post a Comment