Okay, so I am really late in posting this but I still want to do it so here it is. In North Logan every year they have something called the pumpkin walk. People put together a scene using only pumpkins or other kinds of squash. Here are a few pictures from that night.

Noah's Ark

The Mormon Tabernacle Choir

A pond and waterfall coming out of the pumpkin.

They had a whole bunch of these cut outs to take pictures in. Here is
Aspyn as Winnie the Pooh.
Aspyn as Snow White.
Aspyn sitting on Clifford the Big Red Dog.
Aspyn and Daddy inside a pumpkin.
The day before Halloween is when we carved our pumpkin.
Aspyn was interested for about 2 minutes and then she was off doing other things so it ended up being Josh's project while I made sure
Aspyn stayed out of trouble. Here are a couple of pictures from that night.
Aspyn one of the only times she was at the table to watch.

The finished product.
On Halloween we went to our wards Trunk-or-Treat.
Aspyn wasn't quite sure at first and someone with a Fred Flintstones mask really scared her but by the end she was loving it and knew that she was suppose to reach in the bowl, get a piece of candy, and put it in her pumpkin.

Standing by our trunk.

Getting ready to go around and get candy.

This is what she did after we got home. Sat and tried to eat all of her candy. She got really mad when we took it away.
4 comments:
She makes a very cute pumpkin.
Super fun. I wish we could come up to that pumpkin walk with you!
She is just too cute! I loved all of the pictures!
It's about time! I've been waiting for your halloween pics. Now I will continue waiting for a pregnancy announcement! :)
Post a Comment