Wednesday, November 19, 2008

"I'm a Big Girl Now!!"

At least that's what Aspyn would say if she would talk. She has had a lot of changes in the past few weeks. She is out of her high chair and in a booster seat. And last weekend we switched her crib into her toddler bed. It was a rough first night but she is doing much better now and loves that she can get on and off her bed by herself. Here is a before and after of her room.
BEFORE
AFTER

3 comments:

Launi said...

wow, that's a transition i'm not looking forward to. kudos to you guys for making it look so easy! :)

Tawnya said...

Way to go Aspyn. Way to be a big girl!!

Emily said...

You are brave. Way to just go for it! I think I'm going to hang onto the crib for a bit longer, myself. Maybe if Ben weren't such a destructo-boy... Then there's the thought of both Sarah and Ben being able to collaborate together out of bed. Scary. Aspyn is getting so grown up!

Counter

Stat Counter