Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Workout with Aspyn!

Tonight Josh decided to show Aspyn some workout moves. It was too funny not to take pictures of. So, here is a Workout with Aspyn!
First, she had to pose for a picture, she is such a show off.
Then a few sit-ups,
After that a couple of push-ups,
Then to finish off some stretching.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

so cute!

Tawnya said...

That is so cute. She is such a cutie and getting so big!!

Emily said...

I love that! When Jon is home in the morning Sarah and Ben like to do his daily push-ups with him too. It's so cute!

Heather Layton said...

hahahaha

Ashley said...

She gets more adorable everyday. You are both such great parents and she has such a sweet spirit. Chase and I both love you guys and hope you have a Merry Christmas.

CakeMom said...

That's so cute. I hope that's what my kids will learn from Sterling and I.

Counter

Stat Counter