We live in Plainsboro, New Jersey where Josh is going to school at Princeton University. He is working on his PhD in Civil Engineering. Janette graduated in History and is a stay-at-home mom to their little girls, Aspyn Olivia and Anya Mali. Aspyn is now 3 years old and is growing so big. Anya is our baby and so cute. They are both the light of our lives and the center of this blog.
I have been a really big slacker lately in doing new blogs. So for your viewing enjoyment there are a lot of new blogs today. I really will try to do better and keep up to date from now on.
Janette--your little family is so cute. It was fun to catch up on your blog on how you are doing. If you want an invite to my blog e-mail me at andreacoombsrn@yahoo.com.
Hey how is everything going? I am so glad I found your blog. We should keep in touch. Little Aspyn is getting so big. When did she turn one? Meg just had her 1-yr-old birthday Jan 24th.
2 comments:
Janette--your little family is so cute. It was fun to catch up on your blog on how you are doing. If you want an invite to my blog e-mail me at andreacoombsrn@yahoo.com.
Hey how is everything going? I am so glad I found your blog. We should keep in touch. Little Aspyn is getting so big. When did she turn one? Meg just had her 1-yr-old birthday Jan 24th.
Post a Comment