Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Walking in Heels!!




I really don't own too many shoes with heels but yesterday I had worn some to a fireside I had to play at and when I got home I just took them off in the living room. Aspyn saw them and decided she really liked them. She put them on and walked around in them, not once did she fall and she was in the for at least 20 minutes. She is a natural in heels. I had to take a picture of it but in the process she was trying to walk to me to get the camera so I didn't get a very good shot of her but you get the idea.

2 comments:

Kristen Weller said...

She is a natural! And this is the daughter of the girl who wore black slippers during LDs concerts! :)

Unknown said...

Haha cutie! Thats my kinda girl! ;)

Counter

Stat Counter