Wednesday, March 25, 2009

And the Winner is ...

Okay, not that we really based our decision off the poll, but just in case you were wondering Princeton, New Jersey won 7-6. But on to the real decision, we had decided to move to . . . wait for it . . .









Princeton, New Jersey!!



Josh will be attending Princeton University where he will be working on getting his PhD in Civil Engineering (Hydrology for anyone that really cares). Schools starts on September 17th (our 5th anniversary, again for anyone that cares) so we will most likely be moving the last week in August. So, if anyone knows anyone in the Princeton area, we are looking for an apartment so send them our way please.

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Congratulations, Josh! Princeton sounds awesome. I haven't ventured into that part of New Jersey yet, but I hear it's lovely. If you guys ever venture into NYC, you'll have to let me know -- we can show you around. Good luck getting ready for the move!

--Lindsay (Nay)

Sylvia said...

How exciting for you and your family! What an adventure. I hope all goes smoothly with getting moved and finding what you need. It can be very stressful!!

Emily said...

Wahoo!!! I bet it feels good to have made your decision. I'm sure you'll love it. Good luck with the housing hunt. Oh, and we are going to have to hang out a whole bunch of times this summer to make up for the fact that, once again, we will be living thousands of miles away from you. :(

Monsivais Family said...

Wow sounds like a great adventure!

Counter

Stat Counter