Monday, June 1, 2009

Birthdays!!

I have been meaning to post these for awhile but we have had people come and visit and going to see family and so I keep forgetting. May is the month of birthdays at our house. Aspyn turned 2 a couple of weeks ago and she had a great birthday. Lots of fun presents and a fun birthday party, what more good a 2 year old want. Here are some pictures of the big day!The big 2 year old in her birthday outfit. I can't believe she is 2 already!!
Her birthday present right before she saw them.
She loves the baby accessories. It came with a stroller, a car carrier that turns into a high chair and swing, little bed carrier, and diaper bag with food and dishes. She LOVES it!!
New clothes of course, she tried to see if anything was exciting was underneath it all.
And play-dough, so much fun!!
Feeding her baby in the high chair.
Her birthday cake!
I also made cupcake cones, they were a hit and so easy to make.
Here she is while we were singing to her. Whenever she gets nervous she puts her hand in her mouth.
Finally getting the candles blown out. She got one out by herself but Daddy had to help with the other one.
Here she with her friend Clarie using the cool gift that Clarie gave to her.

My birthday is a few days after Aspyn and I turned the big 25! Josh got me a new camera that I wanted and I had a great birthday. Here is me blowing out the candles on my cheesecake (not a big fan cake).
A family shot (thanks to Cecilee)!
I think that Aspyn thought we were singing to her again and was a little confused when I blew out the candles, too funny.

4 comments:

Heather Layton said...

Sounds fun! I wish we could have been there. because I'm sure we would have been invited! :) Happy birthday to everyone

Tawnya said...

I really can't believe she is 2! What a big girl.

Also, I have thought about you a lot lately. Spencer finally started walking (14.5 months) and it is torture at church trying to keep him occupied. I remember that Aspyn has been walking forever and think how hard it must have been to try to keep her occupied. Sorry!

carolee said...

Happy Birthday to you both!

Anonymous said...

Cool!!! I can't believe she is two! She is such a happy little girl. I hope she had an awesome birthday!

Counter

Stat Counter