Josh technically graduated this past weekend. He wasn't able to walk to get his master's because his thesis isn't quite finished and he didn't want to walk to get his bachelor's so we didn't go to any graduations. But I made him put on my old cap and gown and take pictures anyway!! I am so proud of him for all he has done, he has been working really hard the last few months and still is and it will all be worth it once he is done! (Just have to keep reminding ourselves that)

Here he is with Aspyn, she really wanted to be in the pictures.

A family shot done on self timer, which Aspyn thought was super cool!

Josh's parents decided to come up and celebrate "graduation" with us by taking us out to lunch. They also brought up Aspyn's birthday present which we decided to let her open while they were here. She was in heaven that the big present was for her. It's almost as tall as she is!!

Trying to figure out how to get the paper off of it.

It's a broom!! She got a cleaning set with broom and dust pan, a mop with two different heads, scrub bush with two different heads, a spray bottle, and gloves! She is in heaven, she loves to help me clean and it was always so hard because she wouldn't let me mop or let me help her mop, she had to do it by herself. So now she has her own stuff to help me clean.

Trying out the mop to see how it works. She was really shy in this picture but I can't tell you how much she has played with it all since Friday when she got it.

Trying out the gloves, you think they could have made kid size gloves to put in there but they are real gloves that fit me. But she loves them anyway.
5 comments:
Congratulations Josh! Aspyn is such a doll. That's a really cute shirt she's wearing. Hopefully getting all her own stuff will make cleaning easier for you. Then again, maybe it'll make it harder because she'll be wanting to do it all herself now! I can't wait for our kids to get together!
Congrats josh!! I can't believe how big Aspyn is!! She is just beautiful! I love her cute hair!!
Where did they find that cleaning set?? I've been looking for a toy broom for Clay - he LOVES to sweep and vacuum.
Congratulations, I had no ideas he graduated. What a beatiful family you have!
It kills me how different, yet how the same Aspyn is. She is so cute and she has so much hair! i only hope my kids will help me around the house. Hopefully this isn't just a phase!
Post a Comment