We had our big ultrasound last Friday and we know what we are having!! Despite what Aspyn thinks she is getting a little Sister!! We are so excited to have another girl and can't wait to see her. She is such a little mover. During the ultrasound she put on a little show for us moving all over the place, kicking her legs, trying to get her thumb in her mouth (she was a little off and we could see her trying to suck but her thumb we up by her nose), and just generally moving all over the place. We actually only got a quick glimpse that she was a girl but the tech. said she saw it so we are happy with that. Here are a few pictures we got of her, they aren't the best because they are pictures of pictures but that's okay.
Here you can see her hand really well.
This is the picture of her trying to suck her thumb
We got some got pictures of her despite her moving so much.


4 comments:
Congratulations! Now Josh will REALLY be outnumbered. I'm outnumbered in similar fashion at our house, but it's all good -- I wouldn't trade these boys for anything. I hear you, though, on the needing to take a nap when Aspyn naps -- that was the only way I could survive a pregnancy with a toddler in the house. I lived for my afternoon naps. (I still do, but they're harder to get these days.)
Congrats! 2 girls is so much fun!
Oh those pictures are so precious!! Congratulations on another girl!!!
Congrats!! I love ultrasound pics. The best is seeing their little hands and feet!
Post a Comment