Halloween was a lot of fun this year because we finally got Aspyn to understand the holiday. We went to our wards chili cook-off/truck or treat and then came home and carved our pumpkins. Aspyn loved dressing up and loved getting candy even more

She started "flying" around the room the minute I put her wings on. She was so funny.

She wanted me to take a shot of her wings.

This is the face she gave me when I said to smile like Tinkerbell. Super Cute!!

Here is one more good shot that I got of her. It took me a while to get her to stop flying around the room to take this.

Carving pumpkins with Daddy.

Here is Aspyn "helping" draw a face on the pumpkin. She kept telling Daddy that she wanted the pumpkin to have a funny face.

The finished product.

Aspyn wanted her picture taken by the pumpkins.
3 comments:
She is the cutest Tinkerbell ever!!
What a cutie!
I love these pictures! She is adorable!
Post a Comment