Monday, December 28, 2009

Belly Shots!!

Here are some belly shots for those that want to see. This is me at 24 weeks, I am a little slow putting this up because I am now 27 weeks (only 13 weeks to go)!
While we were taking pictures Aspyn decided that she wanted in on them too. So, I asked her where her baby sister was and this is what she did.
If you can't tell she is putting her hand on her stomach because she thinks that her baby sister is in her tummy, not mommy's. So we decided to do a side by side shot of us together.
I think I win for biggest tummy!! She's pretty insistent that the baby is in her tummy though. When she gets the hiccups she will put her hand on her tummy and say, "Oh, baby sister is kicking me!" She is one funny little girl!

1 comment:

Amber said...

How adorable! Aspyn has the greatest sense of humor :) You look great by the way. I can't believe you only have 13 weeks left. When you put it like that it doesn't seem very long at all...Well - for me at least ;)

Counter

Stat Counter