Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Birthdays!!

May brings birthdays to our house. Aspyn's birthday was something she had been talking about for months and was so excited when it FINALLY came! (of course the very next day she was talking about her next birthday). I can't believe that she is three already, although most of the time she acts older than that. Here is some pictures of her birthday.
Here is her cake.
She really wanted a Snow White cake and Josh came up with the idea to do a castle cake with it. 
She loved her bike as you can see...
and her princess night light (she was too excited for me to get a good picture)...
and her clothes because she got skirts (she lives in skirts this summer)...
and her princess backpack (can you tell what she likes these days).
This reminds me of a first day of school picture! She was in heaven.
Our cute Three year old!!
She LOVED her cake!
This is her after she blew out the candles. I love the fact that she was proud of herself.
She is such a good big sister and shares her bike with Anya. Of course Anya doesn't know quite yet what a great big sister she has!
A few days later is my birthday. Here is me with my girls blowing out the candles on my cheesecake. I had a great birthday!

1 comment:

Heather Layton said...

I love her cake! It turned out so cute. Has it really been 3 years? I guess if I can have a 2 year old, you can have a 3 year old. sigh!

Counter

Stat Counter