Friday, May 14, 2010
Finally, Updates!!
I just posted a ton of new post (and I mean a ton)!! We did so many things in such a short time that we had a lot of pictures and it has taken me a long time to work up the patience to sit and do them all. Make sure you scroll down and see all the new ones. I will try and stay more on top of things from now on but I make no promises!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Congrats on the new addition. She is a cutie and looks just like Aspyn.
Thanks for the update! You guys have certainly been busy. Anya looks just like Aspyn--and both of them just like you! Love ya
I love that you guys are living away from Utah and getting to do all the things we can't! really, I think it is fantastic that you guys are getting the experiences that you are having. and of course Anya is gorgeous, but where is the excitment in seeing what she'll look like as she grows up? you all are so unoriginal! I guess if you know it works why change it right? haha as if you had a choice! We are almost done and getting excited!
Post a Comment