Anya has been smiling since about 4 weeks old. But we had to really work hard to get a smile out of her so we had a really hard time getting it on camera because as soon as the camera comes out the smiles stop (we still have a hard time getting a picture of it). So one night before she went to bed Josh was playing with her and she started to smile a lot so I grabbed the camera to get a picture of it. And as usual as soon as the camera comes out she stops but this time it went from a smile to a big frown. Here is what it looked like...
Here is a close up look at that face...
She looks so sad but I swear a second before this she was smiling!
In this picture you can see her sunburned face too, the poor girl. We went to park day (we go every Monday with some families in our ward) and since it was overcast I wasn't thinking about keeping her all covered up and her face got a nice red glow to it. Luckily she didn't seemed bothered by it and it went right away. Put now I remember to put her hat on her when we are outside.


5 comments:
That's so funny! She's so cute! She looks a bit like Aspyn in the middle photo. But she looks different than Aspyn too.
That is the cutest little pout! She's so darling!
nice red glow huh? that is an positive description for pain! j/k! I think I might adapt it to my days of summer fun. :)
She just gets cutter and cutter! Im glad you guys are having a good time!
That is such a cute sad face though!
Post a Comment