Thursday, July 22, 2010

Cascade Springs

On July 6th 2004 Josh took me up to Cascade Springs and that is where he proposed to me. While we were in Utah I really wanted to go up there so that we could get a picture of our family now in the spot where he proposed. Here are some of the good shots we got.

While we were up in the mountains we wanted to get some shots of Aspyn standing in some Aspen trees. She wasn't really in the mood and so we didn't get great ones but that's okay, we still got some cute ones.

This last picture is one that I took so that we could blow it up and put in our room. We have been looking for something like this for a long time but could never find one that we like that wasn't way expensive. So we finally decided to do it ourselves and we love it.
We got in a 20x30 size and it looks great.

5 comments:

CakeMom said...

I wish Ster would have proposed to me somewhere awesome or pretty like that. The ring he picked was perfect but the proposal was not! He was trying to be creative...I have to give him that much.
But I will definitely make sure my sons know when they propose to do something a lot bigger than putting the ring under their girlfriends pillows.

Willefam said...

What a resourceful idea:) Love all the pics! Isn't great when you know of a beautiful place and then you can capture it and do what you want with it? So much cheaper then trying to find one from someone else!! Hope you guys are having a great summer (sounds like it;))

Emily said...

I love your Aspen tree picture! What a great idea!!! I've been looking for something to put in our room and in the living room over the fireplace, and maybe I'll have to copy this idea. Sometimes, it's just better (and loads cheaper!) to do things yourself. :D

Anonymous said...

Hey, that is a beautiful place, I want to go!! You have such a beautiful family!! Miss having you as my visiting teacher!

Heather Layton said...

fun! um...I really don't have anything else to say. :)

Counter

Stat Counter