Thursday, September 20, 2007

4 Months!





Aspyn is now 4 months old. I took her to the doctors on Monday and she is 12 lbs 14 oz and 24 1/4 inches long. She is in the 45 percentile in both. We think that's pretty good considering who her parents are. Here are some of her 4 month pictures. Maybe one day she will get more hair, unfortunately it looks like she got the Walker genes on that one. One of these days she may take off crawling, at least she really wants to. We think that she is the cutest and smartest baby ever, but we may be a little bias.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! She looks like she's waving in that picture. And look at that push-up!

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

I really can't believe that she is 4 months old! She is such a cutie! I love all of her expressions.

Counter

Stat Counter