We have finally decided to convert to a blog. We hope that you all enjoy reading about what is going on in our life. Most of that revolves around our cute little girl! She in now four months old and is getting cuter everyday. We can't imagine life without her! Here she is in her high chair which she loves. It's amazing how much we can get done when she is in there because as long as she can watch what you are doing she is as happy as can be.
Friday, September 14, 2007
Welcome to our New Blog!
We have finally decided to convert to a blog. We hope that you all enjoy reading about what is going on in our life. Most of that revolves around our cute little girl! She in now four months old and is getting cuter everyday. We can't imagine life without her! Here she is in her high chair which she loves. It's amazing how much we can get done when she is in there because as long as she can watch what you are doing she is as happy as can be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
hey thats so cute that she loves the high chair. how convenient. come check our blog too. jessandelwilde@blogspot.com hope things are going great!
She is such a cutie! She has such a great smile. I am glad you are blogging and am excited to keep up with you! Hope all is well.
love.
michelle
Hey! Aspyn looks so much older! She's getting really beautiful. We miss you guys. I'm glad you started a blog!
I love the blog, Aspyn has the biggest smile!
Aspyn is cute and I think this great.
Janette it is so fun to see pictures of you and of your cute little baby girl! Thanks for telling me about your blog, it will be great to check it and see what you guys are up to. We have one too and it is a great way to keep in touch with friends. Hope everything is well for you guys!
Brendi
I was so happy to see your blog. Aspyn is so cute and getting so big! I am so glad that we can keep in touch with each other!
Love Lindsay
It's so fun to see pictures of you guys! We haven't seen you in ages. I've heard all about your sweet baby girl. She is adorable! Maybe we'll get to see you sometime in the next few years!
Nice blog. I wasn't always a fan of them, but I can see why a person could derive a good deal of satisfaction from them.
Post a Comment