Sunday, September 30, 2007

Aspyn, our show off!

Today in church Aspyn decided to show off to everyone that we were sitting around. She kept smiling at them and laughing. Everyone thought that she was the cutest, happiest baby they have ever seen. She also really wanted to get down and play with the little boy that was sitting next to us in Sunday School. We have one social baby! So we decided to take some pictures of her while she was happy. The funny thing was right after we took these pictures I guess she decided that she didn't need to show off anymore and became really cranky.She does really well sitting up by herself until she gets really excited and happy...
Then she starts to slid...
and ends up on her back instead of sitting up!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so cute!!

Tiffany DeWitt said...

It is so funny how babies love to see new people! Logan does the same thing, he smiles for strangers, and saves his crankiness for home. P.S. It would be funny for Aspyn and Logan to get together, because that would kind-of be a second generation Jon and Emily set-up :)

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

She has got te sweetest smile! It really just melts my heart when I see pictures of her!

Crawford Family said...

How cute! I saw your sister Cecilee a few months ago and she told me you had had a little girl. I've never known how to get ahold of you, so I'm glad that you found me. Your little girl is cute and is growing fast, just like our little girl. Isn't it crazy how fast they grow? Since our girls are so close in age, I have a few questions for you. How often do you feed Aspyn solids each day? What kinds of things do you feed her? Doe she use a sippy cup by herself? We're working on the feeding solids thing, so I just wondered how you're doing it. Your little girl is a little smaller than ours, as you can probably tell from the pictures. She was almost 16 lbs at 4 1/2 months. We'll see how big she is in a couple of weeks at her 6 month appt. If you're ever in UT let me know. It would be fun to get together! Email me at pet02011@byui.edu.

Counter

Stat Counter