WOW!! I can't believe that my baby is now eight months old! She is getting so big and I decided to come up with a list of eight things that she loves to do at eight months.
1-Chase Daddy around the coffee table
2-Eat Cheerios
3-Share her Cheerios (and anything else that goes in her mouth) with Mommy and Daddy
4-Climb up EVERYTHING
5-Walk along EVERYTHING
6-Play with electronic devices (i.e. computer, camera, phone)
7-Read books (especially the touch and feel books)
8-Loves to listen to music and has started dancing to it
Here are some pictures that I took of her the other day. She is such a cutie, she knows what the camera is and when I pull it out will smile every time I tell her to "say cheese", then she crawls over to me so that I can show her the pictures (she is one smart baby)!




3 comments:
She has such pretty blue eyes! I also love that big cheesy smile. I can't believe she's getting so old.
Wow!! I can't believe she is standing and walking around things. My baby is 10 mnths and just started crawling. That was a huge milestone for us!. :-) Your baby is a doll.
Erin Pack Perry
Tag you're it. See my blog for details.
Post a Comment