Everyone is always asking us who do we think Aspyn looks like. So we decided to put it up for a vote. Here are a couple of pictures of Josh and I when we were about her age and a picture of her. See what you think!
Aspyn
Josh
Janette
Aspyn
Josh
Janette


11 comments:
Okay: Aspyn looks like her mother, and Josh looks like his sister, Maria. (Sorry...that similarity struck me, so I had to throw that in.)
I definitely think she looks like Janette
I am sure that she has some Josh in there somewhere, but the Janette similarity is uncanny!
I can see some of both of you in her, but she definately looks more like her mom!
I think she used to look more like Josh, but lately she looks just like you Nette!
Anyway you come down on the issue you gotta love those vintage baby pictures from th 1980's.
undoubtedly Aspyn resembles Janette!
She looks like her mom hands down!
I first thought Aspyn looks like Dad until I saw the baby pictures. So my vote is Dad now and Mom as a baby.
Hey Janette- This is Erin Pack from High School. I ran across your blog and just wanted to say hi. You little girl is adorable it she looks a lot like you! :0) Hope all is well. My blog is tyleranderin.blogspot.com
Tyson says Janette. I say both. See ya!
Post a Comment