Friday, January 18, 2008

Silly Girl!!

So, Josh taught Aspyn how to eat cheerios by eating them straight off of the table and skipping the part where you pick them up. She loves to do this and has started doing it with other things, especially if it is something she can't pick up. The other day I gave her a glass with a little bit of water to occupy her so that I could finish my dinner. A little bit later we looked over and saw this...
She spilled the water on the table and proceeded to clean it up herself by licking the water off of the table. She did this a couple of days earlier with her bottle, she had spilled formula all over the coffee table and was licking it up. When we saw her Josh and I just started laughing and then cleaned it up. Afterwards I wished that I had taken a picture so this time we made sure to grab the camera. They aren't the best pictures because of the mode we had to use to get the action shot but you can get the gist of it.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Hilarious! I wish I could see that one in person!

Counter

Stat Counter