Yesterday, after I got off the phone with my parents, Josh called me into our bedroom where him and Aspyn were playing and this is what I found...


Aspyn had found a couple of my shirts and Josh helped her put the blue one on and she put the white one on by herself. She spent most of the night dressed like this and didn't even seem to mind when they would get in her way. She is one funny girl.


5 comments:
I loved playing dress up when I was little! Oh wait, I still do. Some things we never out grow. the funny thing is that it was Josh that instigated this!
Aspyn is such a little cutie!
Hope you guys are having a good summer! Work has been busy for me & you know Chris...he can't say no to anybody :)
Hey Janette! I look at your blog every now and again...it is so fun to keep up on everyone. Your family is so cute! We got a picture from my bro the other day and it was of him and E' Walker! Way fun! Maybe I will start a blog one of these days...maybe! Hope all is well! Luv ya! -Michelle
She is so cute. I love to see her at church and talk to her. She always smiles and usually wants to come see the baby.
Janette! Long time no see. Holy cow, your little girl is soooo darling! I love these Picture of her. I hope you are doing well!
Lori Knapp Johnson
Post a Comment