Wednesday, August 13, 2008

24th of July!!

So I am way late in posting this, I have been a slacker blogger lately. But better late then never. Josh got the 24th and 25th off at the last minute and so we decided to do something fun!! We went to the zoo on Thursday and a Bees game on Friday. Here are some pictures of our fun couple of days.

"Look Mommy, a Monkey!!"
Aspyn loves water of any kind.
When we got her out of the stroller to go in the buildings she loved to run from one window to the next.
Getting a drink from a Lion.
"Look at me, I'm on top of a Rhino."
On the Train with Daddy.
On the train with Mommy.
I think we wore her right out. This was about 5 minutes after we left the zoo.
Riding Trax up to the game.
This was probably the only smile we got out of her all night. She did not want to sit on the blanket, she had to go exploring. We spent most of the night taking turns walking around with her. The only time she sat still was for the fireworks.

No comments:

Counter

Stat Counter