Holy Cow!! Josh ran a Marathon!! It's amazing and I am still very impressed! He ran the Top of Utah Marathon on Saturday Morning. His time: 4 hours and 10 minutes!! We waited for him at mile 25 and half and at the finish line, just because of transportation issues we weren't able to go and see him any other time during the race. So here are the pictures we got of him.


4 comments:
Way to go Josh. That is quite a big deal. Good Job!!
Congrats Josh! That's quite an accomplishment. I'm impressed.
It was so great to see Josh running! I just got so excited to run again! Yea! Great time, too!
I didn't even know Josh was a runner! I expected it to be a half marathon or something, but a full marathon? I am so impressed! Oh and I love the pics of Aspyn's new hair accomplishments!
Post a Comment