Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Random Things!!

Here is just a couple of random things from the last couple of weeks. The first is some babysitting that I did for a couple in our ward that just had a baby, they have twin girls that are just a little bit older then Aspyn and she loved playing with them. And yes they are twins even though they don't look like it.
Here they are all reading books. Excuse the mess in the background, it's hard to keep things clean with three toddlers running around.
They found a great place to play underneath the piano. They thought it was great!
Here is Aspyn "helping" Daddy with his homework. She doesn't like to be left out of anything and has to be up at the table if you are. So we just gave her some crayons and coloring books and she was happy sitting with Daddy.

2 comments:

Tawnya said...

She is so cute. That is such a good idea. Maybe Spencer will want to help daddy too.

Emily said...

3 toddlers. I bet that was exhausting! I'm impressed with how good Aspyn is sitting there and coloring. That is adorable. Ben has about 2 seconds of patience for that kind of activity. I wish he'd sit still sometimes!

Counter

Stat Counter