Wednesday, March 4, 2009

First Haircut!! (Finally)

Aspyn finally got a haircut!! Not that she had much too cut off but the front was getting in her eyes and the back really needed to be evened out. So we finally did it. She wasn't too thrilled with the idea so we finally just put a towel down in the living room and put in her favorite movie (Winnie the Pooh). She was content after that to just sit and let me cut.


BEFORE

AFTER

FRONT SHOT

4 comments:

Kristen Weller said...

She is getting so big! Josh has some curly tufts that stick out over his ears. Every day I think "I should really trim those" but they are so cute!

Heather Layton said...

very cute! you could get payed, at least with kisses from certain clients. Mark always owed me a massage after I cut his hair. I thought it was a fair trade. Now he doesn't have any hair for me to cut. haha

Tawnya said...

Looks good! I am still hoping there will come a day when Spencer will need a haircut!

Amber said...

I love her cute cheesy grin - and I love the haircut!

Counter

Stat Counter