We had a great and extra long Spring Break. Most of it consisted of Josh looking at graduate schools (**See Previous Post**) but it was still really fun. It started out the Thursday before spring break officially started with Josh flying out to Illinois to check out University of Illinois. Aspyn and I went down to see my parents who just got home from their mission and spent our time with them. Josh got back from Illinois then flew out to Seattle the next day to check out University of Washington. He got back and rested a day then we all flew out to Philadelphia and spent a few days with my sister who lives in Delaware. Josh was able to drive up to New Jersey one of those days to check out Princeton. We had a lot of fun but I also forgot to take our camera. So, here are a few pictures that we took from our cell phones, hopefully they are not too bad (there are a lot of them too, sorry).
Here are a couple of shots that Josh took at University of Washington



Here are some from Aspyn and my trip to Philadelphia










3 comments:
Philly is one place I've always wanted to go but I haven't made it there yet. Lucky! I have friends who live in NYC and they just went to Philly recently too. The closest I'll probably get is watching National Treasure.
good luck on the decision! we know how tough that is.
I've been to Penn. twice and I love it. I voted for NJ. If you want to settle in the west, then defenitly go to school in the East or visa versa. That is my thinking. Mark and I really wanted to live in the east for a short time before we settled. Oh well. I'm excited to see where you're going. Don't forget to say when too.
Post a Comment