Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Aspyn Updates!!

I have a few pictures of Aspyn and what she is up to lately that I thought I would post. This first picture was from a while ago but I finally got around to taking a picture of it. It is the first picture she has drawn.
If you can tell what it is she has drawn stick figures. She loves to draw people, when she is coloring I constantly hear, this is you and this is daddy, this is grandma...etc. This was the first time she had done it by herself and not me or Josh doing it for her.
This is Aspyn new favorite place to play. It is the biggest cupboard we have in our kitchen and it's where all our baking stuff is. She sets her babies and stuffed animals on the flour and sugar on their seats, then climbs in and shuts the door and they ride the bus together. She has lots of fun and I can cook without help from her. It makes things go pretty smoothly.
This is her during "school time". We try to have it everyday but that doesn't always happen. But she loves to learn new letters and tell me what starts with it. She is a really quick learner and loves to have school just like daddy.
Here she is in front of her new pet fishies. She got them as a reward for potty training. It is so nice to have her potty trained and not have to change or buy diapers (at least for a few months). She loves her fishies and has finally named them, the big one is Mommy (I feel so good about that, I think) and the little one is Nemo. She loves to watch them swim around even if they are a little scared of her!

7 comments:

CORYNN AND JER said...

wow, she's an artist!! so cute.

CakeMom said...

She's so cute! Hopefully we will have Luke potty trained by the time we have our 2nd baby...it seems likely.

Emily said...

I'm glad she finally decided to name them. :D She's so cute!

Anonymous said...

She is awesome and so smart! What a cute little she is!

Anonymous said...

I meant, what a cute little girl she is!

Cecilee said...

OHHH! I miss you guys so much...., I think you should move back :)

Jessica said...

I miss that little girl. When can Aspyn come play at my house? Are you guys going to come back out here anytime soon so our little girls can meet and be best friends?

Counter

Stat Counter