Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Sports Girl!

This last weekend we went to a couple of girls basketball games at Princeton. We just went to get out of the house and give us something to do. But Aspyn had a blast and everyday tells me she wants to go to another basketball game. She even told us that when she gets older she wants to play basketball. Josh may have her brainwashed already to be a sports girl! I took a few pictures of her at the game but since I only had my cell phone they aren't the best pictures but you get the idea.
Here she is watching them play. She knew all the right times to cheer and would clap when they made a basket.
Here she is saying, "Go Tigers!!" for me with her baby duckie that goes with us everywhere right now.
The rest of the time was spent climbing over the bleachers and...
going up and down the stairs.
This last picture she wanted to cheese-it for me but I was a little slow, still a cute picture though. Not only did she play around a lot she also had fun telling me she needed to go the the toilet about a million times when we were there. I took her a couple of times and the last time we were climbing up the stairs back to Josh and about half way there she stopped and yelled to him, "Daddy, I went poo-poo!!" Everyone around us started to laugh and she went on with climbing the stairs. That's my daughter!!

4 comments:

Bonnie Parks said...

Wow. Aspyn looks like a little miniature you in that last picture!

Holly said...

I LOVE Aspyn's shirt--the sleeves are adorable. I can't believe you guys are so far away but I'm glad you're loving it. Way to go on the potty-training!

Tawnya said...

That is so cute!!!!

Emily said...

She is so cute and looking so grown up! She's definitely going to be sports girl. She pretty much has no chance of NOT being into sports. :D

Counter

Stat Counter