Christmas was so much fun this year because Aspyn was so excited. When we got all the presents wrapped and put under the tree, her first question the next morning was, "Are the presents still under the tree?" She was also really excited for Santa to come and bring her new toys. It was a pretty fun morning. Santa brought Aspyn a kitchen and food to go with it. She LOVES it!! She was so excited to see it and play with it. She also loved opening the presents, once she got one open she was ready to open the next. Here are our pictures from Christmas.





4 comments:
What a great Christmas present! Garrett got some play kitchen things (cookware, an apron, and wooden food) for Christmas that he also loves. He loves pretending to cook.
So, I don't know how many wards are in the Princeton area, but my cousin and her family just moved there. Her name is Heather Knudson. One of her kids, Lucy, is Aspyn's age. You'll have to keep your eye out for them.
(Oh, and by the way, I moved my blog to a new location. It's now at http://lindsayandcompany.blogspot.com.)
I cant believe how big she is! I hope you are liking in NJ! What a great Christmas!!
it just kills me how big she is! If I didn't have a kid growing up that fast too, I would never believe it was really her :) crazy!
Who got to put the kitchen set together? We got that same one for Sabrinna a year ago and it took my sisters and I 3 hours combine to put it all together. We were being pretty picky about the edges but even still that was a PROJECT!!! I am sure Ayspen will love it for years to come!
Post a Comment