Tuesday, April 15, 2008

11 Months!!

Aspyn is 11 Months and here is some things about our little girl at 11 months. Number of teeth: 2 (but there are a couple more trying to come through). Hair: She is getting more and more every day but it is mainly in the back and in the middle on top of her head (she looks like she has a mohawk on top). Mobility: She is walking EVERYWHERE! She is still a little slow and will sometimes get down and crawl because it's faster for her but her main mode of transportation is now walking. Favorite Activity: Going Bye-Bye, all you have to do is ask her if she wants to go outside or go bye-bye and she gets so excited. If you take too long to leave she gets really mad. Bad Habit: She has learned to throw fits when we take things away or tell her no. She throws herself on the floor and cries. Makes you wonder where she learns things like this.

She is so much fun to have around and we are so excited to celebrate her first birthday next month. She is the cutest, smartest, best baby ever!!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Hey Guys!! I remember Josh gave me your blog address but I just had a chance to finally check it out!! Your little girl is such a doll!! It looks like you guys have so much fun! Isn't it crazy how much they can actually do when they finally start walking!! I'll link ya up on our blog too! Keep in touch!

The Tressler Adventures said...

I remember when we stopped by your house right after she was born...she was so tiny. I can't believe it has been 11 months already. You guys are the cutes family!

Counter

Stat Counter