Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Conference Weekend!!

We had a lot of fun this weekend and took lots of pictures (so there are a lot of new post today)! Saturday we went and bought Aspyn a new car seat and Sunday we put it in the car and took a drive between sessions. Aspyn loves her new seat and the fact that she can see us and where we are going. We drove to First Dam Park where we saw ducks, geese, fish, deer, and seagulls. But we left our camera at home so we didn't get any pictures unfortunately. Then we came home and played with bubbles and got some really good pictures of Aspyn because she was distracted enough by the bubbles that she didn't want the camera so much. So, here some of them.

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

She looks so cute in those pictures Janette--you captured her so well! I love the horse ones. I can't believe how grown up she is getting! How old is she now?

Unknown said...

What a cutie. She needs to teach Peyton to walk!

Unknown said...

Hey I have a question... where did you get Aspen's tennis shoes she had on a few posts back. I need some good shoes that might get her to walk without falling off her feet.

Counter

Stat Counter