Saturday, April 12, 2008

It's FINALLY Spring!!

It's finally warm up here in Logan and we took full advantage of it today. We took Aspyn to a park and she got to try out everything for the first time. She loved every minute of it and had a blast doing everything, I don't think that she really wanted to leave. Here are a few of the cute pictures we got of her at the park.Aspyn in her new car seat, excited to go to the park.
You want me to go where?
Does this make me look cool??
I love this swing!!
This is really fun!!
Peek-a-boo!!
I think I might just take a nap right here!
Let's do it again and again!!
I think we may have a climber on our hands!!
Not to mention a Monkey!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay to warm weather! Isn't it the best! Looks like you are going to have a little outdoorsie girl. All the pics were darling.

Emily said...

Cute, cute pictures! I'm impressed she keeps that hat on her head.

Counter

Stat Counter