Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Aspyn and Water

Aspyn loves water and so whenever she has a chance to play in some she is there in a flash. Here are a couple of pictures that I have taken of her playing with water.

The Sprinklers

Whenever our landlord comes over and turns on the sprinklers, I take Aspyn out to let her "run" in them. She won't get on the grass and really run through them but she enjoys running on the sidewalk behind them.

Irrigation Water
What little kid doesn't like to play in the gutter water. In Logan all summer long the water runs down the gutter for the farmers to use for irrigation. Aspyn knows exactly where it is and as soon as she gets outside she will head right over to that spot to play in it. She has lots of fun.

1 comment:

Camille said...

I'm glad to see another mom letting her kids play in the gutter! It is my kids' favorite past time!

Counter

Stat Counter