Aspyn is getting so big. She has such a personality and loves to show her independence. She won't let us feed her anymore, she has to feed herself no matter what it is. Here she is eating dinner the other night. She got really messy as you can see.


She also knows how to get into everything!! There isn't very many places anymore that we can put things anymore that she can't get too. Yesterday we went to the bank and they gave her some smarties. I had been giving her one at a time and she was loving them. I put them on top of my laptop and left the room to start some laundry and since she was watching one of her Baby Einstein movies she didn't follow me. I came back and found this.

She climbed up on to her toy basket and got to the smarties. She was standing there watching her movie and eating her smarties.
5 comments:
Tysen is at the point that he is getting food envy. He hates us to eat in front of him even if he has just eaten. We started him on rice, and he loves it. I don't think we'll have a picky eater, but I do think he will be independent like Aspyn. He already is showing signs.
How is school going for Josh?
Cute skirt! She's looking so grown up.
I love messy-face pictures! She is getting so big, and her hair is getting long, she is a such a cute little girl. I also like the picture of her climbing on the toys. Logan has also gotten . . . creative with getting things that he wants, and sometimes I feel like all I do is chase around a crazy man :)
She is so cute. She is getting so big and she is getting so much hair. Spencer is still a baldy. Ugh, maybe one day.
Janette,
I haven't seen you since graduation I think. This is Emily Callister (now Frazier). I got your blog from Lauren Burke. I just moved into her ward. Your family is so cute! I just started a blog. tyronefam.blogspot.com. We should get together sometime when I'm in Logan. My brother-in-law lives there.
Post a Comment