Thursday, September 17, 2009

5 Years!!

I know, I have a lot to post about, the move, our new house, and a lot of other things that I promise I will get to. But today I am just going to post about our 5 years together!! I can't believe it's been that long. Here are a couple of pictures from that day.


Looking back 5 years ago I never thought that we would be where we are now. Living in New Jersey, going to Princeton, and working on a doctorate!! It's crazy where life has taken us this past 5 years. I am so grateful to have married Josh and taken this journey with him. It's been a great ride!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Happy Anniversary guys! I hope everything's settling down in NJ. Say hi to Aspyn for us.

CakeMom said...

Congratulations! Looking at how fast mine and Ster's 2 years of marriage have gone by it's hard for me to believe that you have only been married 3 years longer.

Counter

Stat Counter